Quote Originally Posted by The Patriot View Post
I'll be honest - I hate liberals. Not because I'm a hateful person, but because they are so pathetic.

... I do believe this, though - I believe that liberals can be counted among the domestic enemies of the United States. As a patriot, sworn to defend the Constitution, what am I to do with these people? I think I know the answer, but the answer is harsh and unthinkable to most people. Left unchecked, though, I believe they will undermine the Constitution, our way of life, and our nation.
...Just a few thoughts from a concerned citizen.
I don't know how many or what percent of the American population you hate. If it amounts to those with a different political preference, it could conceivably rise to 50% or more of the population, depending on the issue. Why a man would even want to defend a citizenry he so despises is a question to ponder.

As for the unspecified "harsh answer." Well, specify it, for us, if you please. Are you advocating some sort of overthrow of the Republic, perhaps a military dictatorship?

I doubt what this country really needs or desires is a Julius Ceasar. If I'm wrong, and that is what the American people eventually call for, then I'll peacefully leave for some other place that pays more than lip service to liberty.