Quote Originally Posted by Tom Odom View Post
Funny I have I have lived and worked in one of those excreta states and traveled throughout 3 others. found that there is great comfort in the commonality of ####holes. You know what to expect. You know not to be disappointed. And you learn to keep your head down when the sky suddenly goes dark over your head and wind starts to blow. I am sure that my fellow outhouse companion, Stan, would agree

Besides one should always remember the story about the bird, the cow, and the cat...

Seriously, the break up seems to me to be the most likely outcome as it did in 1990 when we said as much.

Best

Tom
Tom,
I knew you were coming here today when I saw SWJED post this in the wee AM

You're correct as always, better to ponder in a load of Sierra and at least be switched on.

I noticed that some of our favorite waterin' holes are listed high. Good to know things have yet to change in more than a decade

Here is a list of the top 20 most unstable countries indexed by Foreign Policy and the Fund for Peace: 1, Sudan; 2, Iraq; 3, Somalia; 4, Zimbabwe; 5, Chad; 6, Ivory Coast; 7, Democratic Republic of the Congo; 8, Afghanistan; 9, Guinea; 10, Central African Republic; 11, Haiti; 12, Pakistan; 13, North Korea; 14, Myanmar; 15, Uganda; 16, Bangladesh; 17, Nigeria; 18, Ethiopia; 19, Burundi; 20, Timor-Leste.
Glad to see Rwanda graduated out of the top 20 !