Quote Originally Posted by skiguy View Post
Of course I do. But what's the definition? Is it what Daniel Pipes and OBL say...offensive, pre-emptive, world domination, make everyone believe or die?
No, the Koran quite clearly offers infidels three different options -- convert, die, or pay the jizyah and "feel themselves dominated"

Or is it what many Muslim scholars say...an individual or collective spiritual and moral struggle? (by the way, Pipes and other "experts" say those scholars are being deceptive and are lying about the definition).
I'm not sure where you get the information that scholars say that Jihad is a "spiritual and moral struggle". Here's is a piece on the history of Jihad for the last 1300 years. It includes the Caliph practicing the precepts of Jihad:

Summon the people to God; those who respond to your call, accept it from them, but those who refuse must pay the poll tax out of humiliation and lowliness. (Koran 9:29) If they refuse this, it is the sword without leniency. Fear God with regard to what you have been entrusted.

if my attitude is "OK, I think you Muslims and all of Islam is evil because you are all hellbent on violent world domination, but let's cooperate and work together anyway"
I do not believe that Muslims and all of Islam is "evil". That is silly.

I do believe, however, in the importance of understanding the strategic intentions of our enemy, and I believe that we must look at the history and practice of Jihad to do that.