Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
Do you have any details as to the following:

Updated (pro)Russian casualties?
Updated Ukrainian casualties?
Updated Russian casualties?

How has the ratio in frontline strength been changing since Debaltsevo, and the ratio of losses?

I recall reading that at the height of fighting, the Russians would rotate up to 9,000 soldiers into Donbas, but that the number is 3,000 or less now. Of course, there are also the intelligence officers and mercenaries embedded with the insurgents...
Azor.....will see if I can chase down the numbers...UAF figures are easier to get than Russian loses....

The current figure of 3000 Russians seems a tad low...my last figure was 6000 and rotating.....example the Russian Graduate Artillery School for artillery officers ...the entire class was in eastern Ukraine in the last weeks ground offensive actually participating in artillery fire against UAF positions...confirmed by SBU voice intercept and SBU humint intel.....

Mainly Russian units from GRU/Spetsnaz...artillery....maintenance and logistics...some mech units but limited there....a lot of Russian officer trainers though.....and Russian officers inside the various separatist units who actually command and control them....so the numbers are hard to analyze.....