Quote Originally Posted by Culpeper View Post
Exactly, and you won't see a connection and I didn't mean for you to see a connection. If you had seen a connection than I would have been absolutely incorrect in my assumption. A nihilistic remark has no connection. Existence is senseless and useless. How can there be fabricating reports of anti-war protests when there are no fabricated as well as non fabricated pro-war protests to compare them to? Or did you post, "...." by mistake? I was merely pontificating after SWJED's post, which I thought was to the point. A one sentence off-handed remark on these forums is the equivalent of pinning a paper square to your chest. Trust me. I know.
This is like reading a LeCarre novel, watching an episode of 24, and doing a Rubix cube while solving long division problems in your head. I'm having a tough time following this, and English is my first language. Time for bed!

Good luck following up on this one, Lastdingo.

Well said, Bill Moore, happy 4th of July to all, with appropriate clicks of calendar windage for our members from other countries to adjust to your sensibilities.