Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
That's rich, considering I have posted reports from The Jamestown Foundation and others, including by Roger McDermott, which have driven home the point about Russia's weaknesses. I have also referred to Russian operations in Syria as a very "poor man's Desert Storm", if that. I've been waiting for FoxtrotAlpha to confirm these assertions with baited breath...

So if you're going to snipe, do me the courtesy of actually reading what I write, rather than what you want me to have written. I get it that traveling the land of online Brohemia with Outlaw is an amazing journey, but don't forget that you're spending your time setting up strawmen and talking past one another, even whilst skipping and holding hands. Russia has "won" in Ukraine, in Syria, the U.S. and France, don't you know? Putin has done what Catherine, Lenin, Stalin and Khrushchev couldn't. Or are all contradictions smoothed out in Brohemia?

Lastly, I don't know how they do things in Austria, Iran or Syria, but usually the man that leaves the field of battle first doesn't snipe at the man that stays. Last I checked the honor of the Turkish flag and the feasibility of blockade running hung in the balance...
Let's see...if I currently check Russian non linear efforts....and even if they are basically hanging on in Syria....THEY are in fact holding Syria together, together with Iran...they hold now permanent bases long term in Syria/Med and are positioned solidly on the NATO southern flank the last time I checked..they have built A2AD bubbles in the ME and sit next to Israel and they are allowing advanced weapons to flow via Iran to Hezbollah....they hold eastern Ukraine and will not leave there...they massively interfered in the US election and yesterday in France and are starting to in Germany.

AND the Trump WH and Trump response is exactly what again?

So when you get ready to actually "accept" ground reality and that is exactly what CrowBat and I attempt to show you...you are off base with your comments...

Every notice lately that the chatter coming from the US Trump WH and Trump and his TLAMs "somehow" does not match ground reality???