Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by davidbfpo View Post
    I have re-opened this thread to house the posts on the internal situation in the USA, primarily around President Trump's governance and the likely impact on US policies abroad.

The title was Donald Trump Becomes 45th President! but now becomes simply The Trump impact on US policy.

It is not a thread for one member's posting.
    IMHO..I would love for all US voters for and against Trump or even non US readers to jump as it appears that right now we will be seeing something never seen before...a "political war win from Putin"....

This has confirmed for me as one fighting a good fight against Russian hacking/info warfare in Berlin and one who is contributing quietly in assisting Europeans in this fight....it has reached a point in the US that is extremely dangerous both for the US and for Europe....

Russia has a five year jump on the West in this particular political war and everyone must fully understand just what the heck is ongoing especially with internal US affairs as David is correct it directly affects US FP....

Everyone must now realize that the Russian non linear warfare being used to both drive and support Russia's political war against the US is serious and dangerous as we are on the verge of slightly losing that war unless the US finally pushes back...
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 05-18-2017 at 07:16 AM.