Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
    Yet the issue is less serious than:

• Eisenhower’s reckless nuclear policies and his SIOP
    • Kennedy’s organized crime connections
    • Johnson’s secrets and lies about the Vietnam War
    • Nixon’s paranoia and dirty tricks
    • Clinton’s “wag the dog” war in Kosovo that violated the War Powers Resolution
    • Bush Jr.’s casus belli for invading Iraq and domestic surveillance
    • Obama’s domestic surveillance and targeted killings of U.S. citizens

With respect to the desire by Bannon and others in Trump’s circle to “destroy the current establishment”, I have conflicted emotions.

On the one hand, I never took Trump as a serious candidate until it was too late and one must ask who the swamp can be filled with once it is drained? Draining the swamp did not work in Germany, Japan or Italy in 1945, or the Eastern Bloc in the early 1990s, precisely because there were not enough competent civil servants to replace those deemed politically incorrect. I would have counseled incremental changes, but I was not on Trump's campaign.

But on the other, the reaction to Trump’s candidacy and presidency by elements of the intelligence and foreign policy communities – the pro-intervention crowd that truly deserved to be in the wilderness for a couple of decades after Iraq – indicates to me that the most important bureaucracies in the U.S. government are no longer accountable to the American electorate, and will subvert democracy in order to pursue their policy goals.

I couldn’t care less about “80%” of the Dossier. I care about the only new material revelation: the sex tape. At present, we are dealing with medieval village gossip intended to comfort members of the #notmypresident, #theresistance, #shepersisted, etc. crowds.

I am sure that it is, but unfortunately for Ms. Winner, the election hacking issue was put to bed months ago:

• Voting machines are not connected to the internet
    • Central tabulating machines operate on the results of individual election machines, with each machine verifying the other
    • Every single voting machine would have to be hacked by human agents
    • Most states have paper trails for their voting machines, including FL, WI, MI, most of PA and OH. These would need to be physically altered as well
    • Every election since 2000 would come into question if the 2016 one was rigged, including that of Obama, who was softer on Russia than either McCain or Romney
    Azor...you really do need to check the Federal Court rulings on the gerrymandering in NC...the election results there and the SC indicating that the gerrymandering could in fact led to a redo of the election...

Now I will be direct...what you write and write and write is largely no different from a number of proTrump alt right trolls I track for a number of reasons...mainly their interaction with proRussia trolls in my neighborhood........so much of what you write reads often like someone enjoying their own conversations....

So continue posting...it is useless to engage with you...that is exactly why CrowBat quit responding to you as well....

BTW...if you seriously read what I write...I called exactly what is happening with Trump BEFORE the election did I not?????

AND BTW I am calling it correctly now reference his deep connections to Russian black money....AND correctly pointing out his deep ties to white nationalists .....

BTW...you did see the video I posted on the Malware site on how to hack the election voting machines....

USA Today FLAG: Sen. Mark Warner says Russian election attacks were 'much broader' than NSA document shows

USA Today: Warner wants to declassify intel before midterms.
    "None of these actions from the Russians stopped on Election Day," he warned

BTW...you did check my posting on DC law firms tuning down Trump ...buried deep in that article is the single important piece.....money laundering investigation is ongoing...weeks ago indicated by two online journalists....and dismissed by many...
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-06-2017 at 07:20 PM.