Thread: Russian Info, Cyber and Disinformation (Jan-June 2017).

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
    I see that you're parroting rumors produced from some of the same "sources" that either declared for Clinton or were opposed to Trump from the beginning: Bloomberg is a case in point. Bloomberg's YouTube feed became very, very interesting as the election progressed, with opinions replacing facts. That goof's propaganda was so blatantly obvious that it probably drove more people to turn away from the "mainstream".

The "mainstream" that cheered us into Iraq and then turned on the project a few years in, and who tried to use conspiracy theories, identity politics and everything but the kitchen sink to fool Americans into believing that Clinton was somehow the "candidate of change". Fool me once (2008)...

I'm sure that the Kremlin would admire your own brushfire/piranha approach to Trump's election win, given that you dance from "insinnuendo" to "insinnuendo" without taking responsibility for any one of your tall tales that is proven false.

It is disappointing to see you shilling out there for the same people under whose "principled leadership" you were forced to live off the grid. I can only assume that you have a 2020 carrot dangling in front of you, if you can help #theresistance. But I suppose that you would have to keep your renunciation of citizenship on ice for the time being.

Far be it for me to stand in your way. Best of luck with your post/thread counts and viewings. They certainly owed you long before SWC/SWJ.
    Azor....your comments are quite interesting...when you have no solid facts then you revert to slandering...common for alt right.....and actually alt left....

Very suspicious activity on @realDonaldTrump
    4 million followers got switched from "fake" to "real" overnight!

APPEARS those that were building the new Trump botnet took notice of twitter comments about the increasing bot numbers and decided to "make them appear to be real"....WHEN they are not real......

Twitter Support should be tracking this but apparently not for the @realdonaldtrump account.....

NOTE....the Trump botnet building is still underway.....

100,000 new bot "Followers" added in a single day..someone is paying heavily for this development and or as I can see from research a majority are coming out of Russia....600,000 new bot accounts in five days...

BTW...no one owns me and or owes me.....

WHEN the dust settles in about six months and the final FBI and Mueller investigation results are made public...let's talk and compare who was right and who was wrong....

Right now I and a number of cyber types are sure of our data...are you????

BTW...note how far along this SC investigation is....this is called "deconflicting interests".....all Senate committees having anything to do with the investigation have received classified briefings....NOTICE he is holding the House at arms length.....and they have had a number of security related ethics violations around the Trump support they have been providing the WH....BASICALLY he is outlining his areas of investigation and warning them where not to cross into....NOW it will be interesting to see how the Senate proceeds as that will tell you what Mueller is investigating....

Special prosecutor to meet Senate committee leaders
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-20-2017 at 06:44 AM.