Thread: Russian Info, Cyber and Disinformation (Jan-June 2017).

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

Interestingly even well known US conservative social media commenters seem to support "FAKE" people......

Tom Nichols‏
    @RadioFreeTom
    She's become the Death Blossom of crazy accusations

He was referring to this social media comment from this social media journalist who has been virtually 300% correct with every single article she posts....which usually means 2 to 3 weeks later one of the US MSM confirms her story......

Louise Mensch‏
    @LouiseMensch

Ah the "expertise" of @MalcomNance, @20committee. Bet your fluent Russian and 20 years service in @nsagov pale in comparison, eh? #FAIL

The response to Tom Nichols

John Schindler‏
    #@20committee

John Schindler hat Tom Nichols retweetet
    Except she happens to be 100% correct here.

You honesty think that the US IC is run by enlisted personnel????

What's happening Malcolm Nance is throwing down right now. His faction vs Schindler faction I don't know who I can trust haaaaaalp

John Schindler‏
    #@20committee You know what's actually uncool?
    Fake experts and Kremlin provocateurs.

Nance was a linguist chasing dirty 22yr olds in a desert... John dealt with KGB, UDBA, and other intel services. Choose wisely

WHY do I post this series...because right now there is a massive deflection op underway to provide Trump positive flanking support on social media with a massive trolling of those who have been consistent critics of Trump with facts and information not the comments of pundits....and trolling disinformation proTrump and proRussian bots and botnets....

This Russian non linear cyber and info warfare support for Trump is interesting to watch and track....and reflects a still ongoing Russian influence operation ALLUDED to by several current and former IC officials and the Asst FBI Director yesterday....

The use of so called "US experts" and "US pundits" to shape a proTrump propaganda narrative is taking this Russia influence operation to a new and different level....

IMHO I have not seen this many doctored resumes on a number of people either "MSM pundits" and or Trump WH advisors....as in the last six months....it seems they are coming out from under the rocks and that alone is strange.....

John Schindler‏
    Verifizierter Account
    #@20committee

I ran #NSA's Russian CI program. I object to an enlisted nobody calling me a Kremlin agent. If you want Trump out stay focused and do not allow distractions.

Reference this so called "expert pundit on spying" being used by MSNBC..check attached image.

I have myself worked on the Berlin "war on the invisible front for over 20 years" but would never state I am an expert...do I understand the Russian influence and hacking ops.....hell yes as they areno different than what they were running in the 80/90s just with social media and high tech.....

AND if people really want to see a Spy Museumbut I am not on MSNBC then visit the HQs of Mielke who was in charge of the GDR Stasi here in Berlin..now he was a spy first class....well worth it and something Nance does not understand as he served in Iraq....

AND I can match Nance for his Iraq work but he was not in Abu Ghraib with me nor in Baqubah, Diyala Province....and I am not on MSNBC nor would I want to be....
    Last edited by davidbfpo; 06-23-2017 at 08:39 AM. Reason: brevity