Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

IF this President would only learn that you cannot run a government the size of the US on twitter and 140 characters...it will end in you going over a cliff and not even realizing it....

WHICH is where Trump is right now...he is actually addicted to twitter it seems.....it is where he let's his anger and hate out for all to see and read....

SAD.....We urgently need a true leader capable of healing both sides of this election one side that won the general vote and the other that might have actually received some sort of assistance from the Russian Intelligence Services and Putin.....not a 3 year old throwing a temper tantrum in the sandbox because someone took his plastic truck away from him....

Boy is he on a rant today...must have been the massive Trumpcare loss yesterday.....

Donald J. Trump‏
    @realDonaldTrump

The #AmazonWashingtonPost, sometimes referred to as the guardian of Amazon not paying internet taxes (which they should) is FAKE NEWS!

So someone explain this one to me...the last time I ordered something from Amazon Europe and US...I got hit with a sales tax...

Betting if the Washington Post is not paying a single dime in taxes they are simply just following Trump's lead who stated in a campaign debate "that it is great that he pays no taxes as that is what smart businessmen do" and he stated "I am smart".....

Donald J. Trump‏
    @realDonaldTrump

Some of the Fake News Media likes to say that I am not totally engaged in healthcare. Wrong, I know the subject well & want victory for U.S.

BUT WAIT...this is the same President that recently and publicly stated "I did not know healthcare was so difficult"...this is the same President ..right.....

SO a challenge to Trump..."What is an actuarial value???? Taken straight out of the ObamaCare and refused by Trumpcare as well...

Donald J. Trump‏
    @realDonaldTrump

The failing @nytimes writes false story after false story about me. They don't even call to verify the facts of a story. A Fake News Joke!

WHY should a so called from Trump FAKE News media outlet even attempt to call Trump after he has called them FAKE NEWS....it is a waste of time on their part AS Trump only answers FAKE questions fluffed to him by FOX News..

BUT WAIT...the NYTs has the highest subscriber rates in the last years all thanks to Trump's bashing
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-28-2017 at 01:47 PM.