Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

NOW the Washington Post article makes full sense if you read this.....

REMEMBER as a social media journalist she has been largely accurate in every article she has posted often confirmed by MSM weeks later....concerning Russia and Trump.....

Article contains 12 names including Trump, his family and his close associates...AND the following sentence.....
    "I have now been granted permission and even encouraged to report everything relating to allied intelligence on Trump Russian suspects".

EXCLUSIVE Reince ‘Wanted to Run’ – NATO SIGINT on Trump’s Treasonweasels PART 1
    https://patribotics.blog/2017/06/29/...reasonweasels/

In the wake of the Washington Post’s naturally, and commendably, guarded exclusive on Vladimir Putin’s direct ordering of the Russian attack on Secretary Hillary Clinton, we offer readers a short guide to what sources with links to the intelligence communities of more than one Western nation and sources with links to the Justice Department report that allied nations possess in terms of SIGINT, or Signals Intelligence, on various suspects in the Russian hack of America.
    This guide is intended to be a report on what we know and is not exhaustive. Doubtless there is a lot more out there from allied and enemy nations to the West that we do not know of.
    Donald Trump:
    Countless intelligence agencies, mostly hostile, hacked Trump’s insecure Android phone. The British, Ukranians and Germans all have recordings of Carter Page in Moscow offering treason for hacking, and recordings of Page playing the tape of Donald Trump for his Moscow paymasters, wherein Trump promises unspecificed (to us) shifts of policy in exchange for hacking help.
    As I reported exclusively at Patribotics, this tape was discussed with Sergei Kislyak by Trump, Manafort, Page and Epshteyn. As I further reported, Sergei Kislyak’s phone was ‘hot miked’ through an SS7 exploit by a Five Eyes nation for a portion of last year. By request, I am withholding the nation and the amount of time that Kislyak’s phone was recording all those with whom he came in contact*. #I will report on exactly how each nation holds this intelligence when I come to Carter Page.
    The United Kingdom in particular has a treasure trove of intelligence on Donald Trump. Before Nigel Farage – acting as a courier, sources say – went in to see Julian Assange, Donald Trump called his phone (the previous night). British intelligence taped that conversation, sources say, as Farage was under surveillance, and have provided the resulting fresh evidence of treason to the USIC.
    Julian Assange’s conversations about Trump and with his couriers are all on tape. British intelligence and the NSA have been inside the Ecuadorean Embassy for some time. There is disbelief, sources report, in many conversations between the two closest intelligence partners in the world, America and Britain, at how stupid the Russians and Ecuadoreans have been to believe Julian Assange’s pitiable assertions that his communications were ever secure.
    Vladimir Putin
    Vladimir Putin, for the avoidance of doubt, was recorded by both British intelligence and private allied intelligence firms of more than one nation, directly ordering an attack on the United States election and on Hillary Clinton. This recording was given to the Washington Post, and they held it back out of respect for US intelligence, for which I applaud them.
    Donald Trump Jr
    Donald Trump Jr was directly taped by the French before the election, colluding treacherously with the Russians. As with all NATO allies who are not part of the Five Eyes agreement, there is no legal reason why they cannot directly tape Americans abroad. The FBI would need permission with a FISA warrant to listen to any such intelligence on U.S. persons.

This report will be updated with a Part II tomorrow.
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-29-2017 at 09:09 AM. Reason: Quote edited so within rules