Thread: The Trump impact on US policy

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Council Member

These are the words of a US President who is suppose to be the President of ALL Americans.....

BUT again he is simply lying as a new form of bashing people he does not like.....

AND he wonders why MSM pushes back on anything he says and or does....

Donald J. Trump‏
    #@realDonaldTrump

I heard poorly rated @Morning_Joe speaks badly of me (don't watch anymore). Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came..to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!

REMEMBER this is the same US President who charges the US taxpayers for the use of his own club and the use of his own golf course to the tune of millions......

AND he claims to be the President of American working people and who wants to lower their tax burden...well stay in DC and cut out charging US taxpayers for the use of his own facilities.....

BTW...Trump raised the club membership fees from 100,000 USDs to 200,000 USDs...sh he makes a killing at the expense of the US taxpayer...commonly call enrichment in office or just blatant corruption .....

BTW...AGAIN Trump gets it so wrong...this particular morning show is pulling its highest on air ratings in a long time...THANKS to Trump.....
    Last edited by OUTLAW 09; 06-29-2017 at 01:15 PM.