Trump is on a twitter rage again today.....a three year old in the body of a 71 year old ????????

Donald J. Trump‏
@realDonaldTrump

Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show

WHY did he tweet this...it is such a bold face lie...all of it....
1. He stated he never watches it THEN today he watches it
2. the National Enquirer article he is talking about ACTUALLY concerns himself Donald Trump and his collusion with Russians.
3. Joe never called Trump to have the article stopped....

Donald J. Trump‏
Verifizierter Account
#@realDonaldTrump

Crime and killings in Chicago have reached such epidemic proportions that I am sending in Federal help. 1714 shootings in Chicago this year!

BUT WAIT....Chicago did not ask for assistance...THIS is meddling in State affairs....not Federal affairs....

Donald J. Trump‏
#@realDonaldTrump

If Republican Senators are unable to pass what they are working on now, they should immediately REPEAL, and then REPLACE at a later date!

REMEMBER Trump tweeted he knew everything about healthcare...THEN he should know that then all Americans with pre existing conditions will be automatically uninsured....that Medicad expansion will be automatically cut and there will be immediate cuts to VA healthcare cover.....

BUT because he is smart in healthcare THEN he already knows all of this.....