The Democrats are trying to make Iraq something of importance in par with FDR politics during the Great Depression. As a strategic platform they want to exploit the poor at home and then discuss Iraq. That tells me they don't have a commitment. And the current Administration has made it clear that a war should not be fought with Presidential tenures in mind. The Democrats, as a platform, have never come up with a plan themselves for small wars. They wasted nearly eight years complaining about the current Administration's conduct of the war. They don't have a plan today anymore than they had a plan during the last race for President. As for the Republicans. Well, they seem to be laying low as a tactical platform. Let the Democrats argue nearly every night looking at YouTube snips and showing all of us just how unprepared they are for the future of this nation. I'm more concerned with amputations of casualties being twice as high as those of the Vietnam Conflict than I am about some bum on YouTube who's primary objective is to stay on SSI disability income and keep their Internet provider so they can get on moveon.org or democraticunderground.com. The Democrats have to stay away from battle. They simply do not have that type of leadership. As for their prime objective, even WalMart came up with a better plan for medication for everyone. Their plan was very simple. Charge $4 for most generic prescription. That is better coverage than I have and I work for state government. This tells me that health care for everyone can be best handled by organizations that are not a political entity. This sort of thing leaves the Democrats high-and-dry. In fact, I have not heard a single Democratic hopeful commend WalMart for providing affordable prescription medications to all Americans.