Quote Originally Posted by sgmgrumpy View Post
My organization works very closely with UNJLC. They are a good outfit, very mission/results oriented.

If any of you happened to catch the Hazards to Movement map series that made it onto ReliefWeb and the UNJLC site last summer during the Lebanon conflict, those maps were done by my folks on the ground in Lebanon.

We have gone "independent", branching off from Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation (VVAF)/Veterans for America (VFA) (the International Campaign to Ban Landmines folks) to form the Information Management & Mine Action Programs (iMMAP). Our website, www.immap.org, will be up in a few days (we just brached off a couple of months back). Within a couple of months from now we'll add a pretty robust map library that features the thousands of maps our personnel have created around conflict and post-conflict areas over during the previous nine years, and it will also feature the maps we're generating during ongoing crises. Might be a good resource from some of y'all, once its percolating.

Cheers,

Joe