First, a correction. “FM recently stated that his enormous volume of posts (151) and ‘views’ would otherwise conclude he’s popular.” I never mentioned how often I’ve posted, let along anything about “an enormous volume of posts”. Or anything about my number of posts. Nor did I refer to “popularity.” Goesh stated “Since you have been confined to a couple of threads in this forum…” I presented facts in rebuttal.

Second, you state “I think your 4th post could have a little more content than just “ignore and uncomfortable”. Are you quoting yourself? I never said that. Or anything like that.

Third, this brings us to the big enchilada. What additional information would you like to see? You said “I don’t think Goesh is asking for historical renditions, but he is asking for supporting links.” I’ve written roughly a hundred thousand words in approx 30 articles. I’m willing to provide supporting data, but the request must be more specific.

To see how I answer a specific question, see Mark O’Neil below -- asking for an explanation of a forecast. I wrote a 212 word reply, with links to two articles giving additional detail.