Boscoe, I think this thread is getting more views ( " why is this thread getting more views than the more active and superlative thread on Economic Warfare? " (FM)) because ultimately we must sort fact and fiction now more than ever before, as our enemies are blending fact and fiction better than we can ever hope to do. Their talent is winning in the IO theatre and in real time in the lives of real people, they continue to kill wantonly with no ROE. When someone with the 'talent' creates disharmony and not collusion, they need to be challenged and/or confronted. Comments by RTK, the reference Zenpundit made about you, something about you being an aggravating internet personality and comments just made by a forum monitor bear this out. I just call it BravoSierra, to coin a phrase from Stan. " I’ve written roughly a hundred thousand words in approx 30 articles. I’m willing to provide supporting data, but the request must be more specific/
I have a large email traffic with a wide range of professionals in the geopol-mil-intel fields" - your words. I may as well tell the readers I have parachuted at least a hundred times behind enemy lines with nothing but a jackknife clenched between my teeth and slain enemy agents and generals and garnish as much admiration as your positing. You have forsaken your fire watch ribbon, if indeed you even have one.