Quote Originally Posted by Sean Osborne View Post
It is my opinion that CAP represents a very slick, left of center political front that is more interested in the appeasement of Iran and its own political agenda than serious debate on the issue of ongoing Iranian efforts to acquire nuclear weapons per the (2005 &) 2007 National Intelligence Estimates. As referenced in my post above.
Yup, political agendas tend to take center stage. However, I think what this does represent is yet another view (whether you and/or I ever agree with it), that we shouldn’t ignore it, and we definitely should at least be prepared for it, if the Democrats win this next election (God forbid).

I do agree that we should be back ‘there’ at ground zero in any form or function rather than being dependent upon other world organizations monitoring the situation, which will preclude more knee-jerk reactions and pathetic gaps in our ‘intelligence’.

I submit only one naive thought about this - collectively we have exhausted this thread, and I still conclude that there's little evidence that makes me think Iran will ever be able to put a nuke in functioning order. They remind me of rich Africans.