Thread: How do you change the perception?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Yes

"Do you have a proposal for how to accomplish cutting off al Qaeda's recruiting mechanism via the Internet?"
    YES:
    We have had operatives working for 1.5 years.

From my Boss:

As an anthropologist I wanted to do something in the GWOT,
    I re-oriented an old blog "Internet Anthropologist" , Platform #1
    and an Operative joined a Forum, Infovlad: where the terrorist videos are exchanged, Platform #2

A standby web site for when we need volunteers. Click to join AIcyber-Corps, fight internet terrorism.
    A second recruiting social web site. Built, and loaded. on Standby.

And started applying my training. Applied anthropology, Social Change Engines ( SCE ), Gurellia Anthropology ( GA ) and our Paradigm Intel Engine,
    PIE ( Data from closed cell and used info for troop family support ).
    Context is the force and the Internet is the medium. Participant Observation.

Some of my research:
    My "Terrorism Toolbar" ( 108 links, for OSINT and OPs ) and "CI Toolbar"; over 200,000 downloads.( its been checked by NSA )
    My data bases, ( over 3,000 terrorist web sites, Public info ) Data from News, blogs and the web.
    Intel Wiki ( 500 pages+ Confidential Intel, evidence ).
    "Order of the Squid" Secure, encrypted web page for 'Troops', command and control.
    1590 posts in Infovlad
    and 1,093 Posts to the Blog, about 10% over lap with Infovad.

The effort is labor intensive, and requires equal amounts of action, reading and thinking TIME.

So far al Qaeda's use of the Internet has been reactionary.
    USA cuts them off, Phones, so they switch to what ever else is
    available. So in a sense their next move the Internet should not have been a surprise.

USA's use of the Internet is defensive, it is a paradigm they and we are still working out.

We put our own concept of the Internet paradigm, the "cyber warrior"
    into cyber space. "Info War", version.

Any one with a Gov email, can recieve a copy of our white paper, send msg to me in private and we will send you a copy.

Bill

"Anyone who logs onto a jihadi propaganda website is usually someone who is either seeking out the message already displayed within."
    Every time a "bad" story comes out the Ummah go to these sites for more information, and they don't have to log in to some of them. The casual visitor, the lurker is one of our key demographics on these sites, we don't think we can impact the hard core, beyond Morale activities.
    While the lurkers, who out number the posters about 4 to 1, are not hard core yet, and are influencable.

Last edited by BILL; 12-28-2007 at 02:30 AM.