Quote Originally Posted by Ratzel View Post
I agree.

I probably should have started this thread asking a different question. I've been thinking about 5GW and how the International Communist Movement operated tactically and strategically. The left realized after WWI that the workers of the West wouldn't rise up against the capitalist class. They noticed that the Western people believed in God, nation, ethnicity, and family before the writings of some academics they never heard of. The left realized it needed to destroy and discredit these institutions and concepts.

Their first mission was to control the education system. This has resulted in Western Children hating their own history and assuming a nihilistic attitude about their own identities. An American child today sees the founding fathers of this country as being Indian killers and rapists who oppressed all people who weren't white, Christian, and men.

So my new and improved question is: Is the left engaging in 5GW by attacking, distorting, and perverting the traditional institutions and systems(family, culture, God, patriotism) of the West.
My children don't "hate their own history" or have a nihilistic identity. They don't see the "he founding fathers of this country as being Indian killers and rapists who oppressed all people who weren't white, Christian, and men.

I don't think there is A "left" as per your caricature.