Yes I have read Stockwell on Angola

Ibid.; Colin Legum, "Zaire," in Africa Contemporary Record: Annual Survey and Documents 1976-1977, vol. 9 (New York: Africana Publishing Co., 1977), B534-35 (hereafter referred to as ACR 76-77. For a firsthand account of the CIA operation to funnel money and supplies to support this war, see John Stockwell, In Search of Enemies: A CIA Story (New York: W. W. Norton, 1978). For a firsthand account of two mercenaries involved with the operation, see Chris Dempster and Dave Tomkins, Fire Power (New York: St. Martin's Press, 1980).
That's why I have it in my endnotes for the Shaba II book.

Let's talk rules of engagement here, Cuba. I appreciate that you are a student and that you have an interest in the area of Africa I served in and wrote about. I am flattered that you ask questions.

But if you want help, then you have to read what is offered. Most of the questions you have asked have been in the 2 books I suggested that you read. You have continued to ask questions indicating that at best you have scanned what I gave you.

I don't know how your professors react to this approach but here is mine. Read the books. Then ask questions. Otherwise don't ask me to answer questions I answered in the two books you have yet to read.

Tom