Quote Originally Posted by JJackson View Post
George I do not think you and I are going to square this circle. The links and examples you gave convinced me of nothing. One was of a Qatari rambling about racism, one was to an Al Jazeera page in Arabic I could not read. The liveleak link was to a Fitna video which I had seen before - and while I would defend the freedom to make and display this vile inflammatory racist filth - I regard it as being as odious as OBL’s more inflammatory broadcasts. In the extract in very large red type you choose to highlight clause 3 but I would go for clause 1 “be accurate, objective, and comprehensive” without that you are just going to be Lord Haw-Haw. The only link to anything which made any kind of sense was the NYT article; which was on the money.
You are clearly in left field, which is your "right."

Let's let you have your views while America marches forward to a better day in the long term propaganda war against terrorism, which gets no freedom of speech rights with suicide bombers and such.

Glad you liked the speech of the retired Chairman of the Federal Communications Commission on why we need a better funded more heavily used VOA. Oh, did you overlook that one?