Hi Stan,

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
From what I've seen in the Baltic, the swastikas are going in the right direction (are we allowed to say that herein?)
Don't see why not . I'd say "widdershins" or "anti-clockwise" rather than "to the right". I know that the NAZI version was very specifically designed that way (it has to do with all sorts of weird Sierra involving the Thule Gesellschaft.

Welcome to the European Union
Estonia decided to ban the wear of Soviet and Nazi Uniforms, awards and decorations (from both armies) following last year's uprisings moving the RED bronze dude to the military cemetery.

Not sure what happens in the States these days, but we have rejected several Estonian candidates during visa and US Military training interviews for wearing Soviet or Nazi apparel... gotta start somewhere.
I've really got to wonder how many of the turkeys who sport swastikas actually know anything about them . I had a run in about a decade ago with a neo-Nazi type here in Ottawa and ended up laughing my a&& off at him which, as you can imagine, didn't sit well with him (luckily, a couple of friends of mine, ex-RCR, were around ).

Actually, there's another member here that wanted HS dropouts permitted eligibility to the Army Forces... not too hard to figure out where that will get us
Hey, maybe you would get some guys/gals who weren't brainwashed by the PC teaching establishment - which would mean that we would have to deal with fewer twits going AWOL and trying to claim refugee status here . Seriously, though, I would rather see a military that had entrance exams rather than one that relies on such a silly proxy as High School graduation. 'course, that's probably for another thread....