I am to low on the totum pole to give you any real help, but all these different sections are in the current BCT I am deployed with. I see them daily as I skulk the halls of the BDE TOC as I get my missions every DAY (BDE PSD PL).

What I have seen is that most of these functions are roled under the EPRT that exist in parrell to the Kinetic Side of the BDE. The EPRT houses CA, LN Contractor Advisors on PW projects, and State Department Functions. They work about rebuilding our AO, providing advise to the commander on how to spend SERP money, and go with us to meet Sheiks and so forth.

PAO and PYSOPS have their own cells but I have no real idea what they do beyond make pamplets and signs for our distrobution and for the ISF and schedule media events around the AO.

The interperters are all contracted local and from the states out of varios companies. Contractors are also apart of most of these different postions serving as the LN face of our efforts. I know they exist for CA, EN, and PAO support.

In the short of it yes all these functions are being utilized at the BCT Level but I think it will take a while before any real or meaningful measure can be made as to there effective inclusion into BCTs. The black cat in the bag, is also how the BDE CDR uses these assests. Some I have seen ignore these various postions just by listening to the water cooler talk and how much product they accutually produce, to others like my BCT in which the BDE CDR works heavily with most of these functions.