Thank You I knew I could count on responses which lend to a need for more clarification of the realities when it comes to this particular region.

As such I wish to be enlightened to some of the considerations which put the lie to my comments.

I will start with several questions.

1- At what point has Syria ever acknowledged the right of Israel to even exist?

2- You mentioned the Muslim Brotherhood (Good Point) now what exactly are the options available for working towards change there wihtin the restraints of who or what is available.

(along those lines)
What were the current governments actions directly following our honorable speakers attempt at negotiations with the current leaders.

3- I am curious as to exactly what Israel has done to "keep" it's neighbor's in the stoneage. (Economically, Socially, etc)

4- Why is it I see those within the Arab world so concerned with ensuring that the Jews not be able to find archeological proof of their existence in regions if things are so cut and dry as many would portray them to be.

If you've read my other posts I hope you've recognized that I really do want to figure out what is truth vs what truth is to any particular group. Please help me to find that truth.