Thread: Israel confirms talks with Syria

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default I agree thats part of it

Quote Originally Posted by William F. Owen View Post
    OK, but that does not explain the Elephant in the corner, which the anti-semitism that runs a river through Middle East politics and always has, even before 1948. Something the Arabs deny but is part of historical fact. It is still at the heart of the conflict to this day.
    The immediate tendency here will be to beat dead horses or rehash those things which we have all heard before.

But I think there may be something here to benefit all if we really start breaking the whole down to it's parts. We all know what we already know, the important thing is being willing to test what we know in order to assure it stands up.

Ken makes great points about predecessors decisions and actions resulting in how things have to be handled now. Lets try to focus an what the exact points of contention are today and we can trace them back. Somewhere along the way we may begin to see some mutually recognized patterns or issues which we can then focus on.

Let's just take it one step at a time and see what comes of this. I feel certain that I'm about to learn somethin I didn't know
    Last edited by Ron Humphrey; 05-27-2008 at 04:37 PM. Reason: add
    Any man can destroy that which is around him, The rare man is he who can find beauty even in the darkest hours

Cogitationis poenam nemo patitur