The degree and speed of change required is at an unprecedented level - regardless of the substandard deliverables. Maybe we can all agree on that.
Nope. That is an open ended comparison that merely use hyperbole to make its point. The requirements to convert the US to world power status from 1940 to 1945 required as much speed and the degree of change was certainly no less than the changes you suggest today.

Is change needed? Yes. Is in needed soon? Yes. Is it needed at the highest level? Yes. We need to go back through nuts and bolts Key West circe 1948 process on roles and missions.

I also stand by the need for 12-20 more Infantry Brigade Combat Teams with the TO&E of the 101st AASLT Division and 10th Mountain Division BCTs.
Perhaps on the BCT numbers. As to their MTO&E not so sure. Agree we need greater troop strength where it counts most. I am very concerned that our developers are recreating at division and corps what modularity was to replace, the net result being that we have fewer boots where we need them most. I am not a fan of the current BCT M&TOE because it does the same thing: larger staffs and fewer shooters.

Tom