Reed,

No pre-generated lists that I know of, but a couple of google searches netted this for starters:

Sparklebunnies of Doom is a guild run by military members and has decided to actively recruit any and all military members. As the leader of SoD I have been in many different raiding guild on a few different servers. Most of the good guilds that I was part of I had to leave due to deployments and being gone for so long. Also now being in Japan its hard to find a guild suited for the situation. So I created SoD for everyone that has had the same problems and would like a place to call home and just hang out.
Here's another:

I've been playing since about a year prior to the release of BC and been through many guilds which time and time again failed to meet my expectations of what a raiding guild should be, mostly centered around the lack of motivation. I'm in the military and 6 months ago was put on deployment so I've been "WoWless" for the last 6 months or so. While out here I made friends with some fellow players and after a few conversations I asked if anyone was interested in starting a guild. They liked the idea but no one wanted to spearhead it, well this sounded like opportunity knocking.
It doesn't appear like this is an area that's received much study or attention. Every guild I was in when I played WoW had military members (several of which I knew personally). That's only one game, albeit the biggest and most popular.