The loss of SNCOs, and such. I dont think its going to be coming from the regular grunt units. Marine Times just put out that this loss is coming from the Reconnaisance community, which typically are already snake eaters. along with the transfer techs with the areas of Intelligence, FO's and some reg marines will comprise the support teams of this new units much like the army's B-teams. Yet think of it like this. when the navy made the New SeAL units there were the Udt's, now it wasn't just a switch "okay today your udt's tomorrow your seals." no they comprised of two new teams team 2 in little creek, tm 1 coronado. then over the next few years there were a gradual change. I dont think the corps is going to lose the manpower which they dont really already see. When you go to lejeune, wheres recon, way out in Court house bay, pretty much doing there own thing, as they will be when this transition takes place. Did they say anything about SOTG. will they only train SOcom marines, or will they continue training the average mortor platoon as typically they are now. I'm not sure someone let me know.