Hey Eric !

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubalicious View Post
What we don't see is the bribery/influence/corruption, especially within high levels of government in places like Ukraine. Europe is now throwing a lot of money into Ukraine with perhaps the same effect (buying allegiance, gaining leverage). What interests me is how far each side will go and what boundaries or lines they'll draw in these power games.
Yep, a shame we are a decade later stuck trying to convince people what is mistakenly concluded as "fair trade" Some folks need and deserve a tour of reality I reckon. Just how many of those gas transactions were actually real transactions while Russia feeds her own elite?

The EU was already prepared to pay the aggregate price paid by most European countries (less than $300). That price would put the 3 Fat Pigs (well, one of them) in dire straights and have Gerhard wishing he never heard the name Nordstream.

BTW, I'm not altogether sure why "US Americans" (as apposed to those other Americans) has Delta to do with Russian gas and those pesky Ukrainians that give Putin nightmares

Time for a shower and beer !