Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
Alan Greenspan has just given a speech calling for Nationalization of some large banks. I was told by a friend is that it was Greenspan's understanding that every hundred years or so this is a requirement!!!! I have not seen the report but seems to be accurate.

My comment is that the folks in the Bible figured this out a long time ago and decided that every 50 years they would have a year of Jubilation where the moneychangers (Bankers) would release the debtors from their debt and start over.

Other than outlawing interest which the church eventually did it is the only way to survive a crooked fractional banking system where the only way to get money into the system is to borrow it through the Federal Reserve, even though we have to pay it back to ourselves through taxes Maybe there is hope after all......Lincoln was the last President to do this.....Obama is a big Lincoln fan
They rather had a tendency to every so often go through the redistribution, allocation, debt cancellation biz. Course that usually came with a major change at the top levels