Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcJames View Post
Not to sidetrack, but has anyone questioned the wisdom of having a regular unit fall in on the "ETT" mission? It is awkward enough having a junior Major with no real training advise a BN commander with a lifetime of experience, how about a Lt. or a junior CPT? What do we hope to get out of this?
myself a SFC advising those many levels above my pay grade. Brings me to that thread somewhere floating around SWJ about wearing sterile uniforms. This would be one of those occasions. Rank has no play in it, competence does, minus those select individuals who have to hear it from someone of higher rank.....

Many here have worn on me over the past months, have gotten me to see the light. Truth be told I see nothing wrong with GPF doing this. As usual I have a but. When will someone put together a standard POI, develop levels of training, but then again is our system all that effective? How do we ensure year to year as units rotate, training is not affected. Kinda like when instructors switch, one teaches you one thing, two wants it done differently, then one comes back to evaluate you and wonders WTF?