Quote Originally Posted by MikeF View Post

In some ways, it's a cop question...A WWI private writes a memoir dubbed "My struggle," and brings change.

Why?

I don't suppose he's the only one who struggled.

Nor do I suppose others blamed the jews.

I know what I'm saying is simpliflied, but maybe that's how you ride the wave Cali style and stuff...

He restored confidence to the German people...and legitimacy to the German government. Every Economics textbook I have ever seen always has a picture of a German pushing a wheelbarrow full of German money to buy a loaf of bread because of hyper inflation. They also leave out the facts that it was private fractional banking that caused it!!! So when I was a student I asked how did Hitler take this broke ass country that could not get a loan from anybody and turn it into an economic giant (on civilian industries not military)? Of course my professor didn't know...nobody ever thought of or asked that question. And if you believe in conspiracy this is some of the hardest information you will ever try to find.

Condensed version is he fired the private bankers and said Germany will create it's own money and credit. Then basically two laws were passed allowing him to do this. One bank law and one....Full Employment Law. He reasoned if everyone had a job they would have money.....if they had money they would buy stuff.....which would cause business to expand.

So how did he start it when he couldn't get a loan. All countries essentially pay their bills with taxes collected from the people. So if no one has any money and you have no tax income what do you do???? borrow it from the tax payers but give it to them so they can spend it into the economy.... not to businesses.

To clarify he paid everyones bills so to speak until businesses start hiring them back because there was demand for their products....then he started to collect taxes to stabilize the money supply and avoid a hyper-inflation. And they went from zero to 100 mph in about 2 years. He did heavy infrastructure programs (The Autobahn was one) he refused to finance industries....they had to earn it or get there own financing (which many did because they had paying customers with jobs)what a concept

Point being he decided to take control and do the right thing for his people the purpose of Government, instead of trying to control them. He helped them and they reciprocated it's that Calif. Zen thing. To get control give up control.

Do the right thing for the people not a special interest group!!!...gee sounds like a COIN principle

Then he went all crazy and stuff and started trying to control people....and the rest is history.