My thought regarding the comments of the new visitor is to heed the advice of my father... that advice being "don't."

My thoughts in regard to the original post are that I am not sure whether Mrs. Gillis is frustrated with the depravity of our culture, or the lack of recognition of her nephew, or both. I never particularly cared whether news of my death would have been reported, had I used up all nine of my lives. Here is an example of why: more than 1.6 million people requested tickets to Michael Jackson's funeral. I could not possibly care less what those people think of my service. There are several other groups of individuals, each group of similar size to the Jackson funeral ticket cohort, whose opinions I have zero concern about - at least in regard to their opinion of me, were they to have one. Now if I actually had an iota of respect for most people in this country, then whether or not a particular issue gets a lot of coverage might concern me. It would annoy me if people got their priorities straight AND the media ignored a story that concerned those people. But the former will never happen, so the latter is a non-issue. The people who actually care are the only people whose opinions matter, in my opinion. Why get worked up about the opinions of people whose opinions don't matter?