some minor obstacles...
Quote Originally Posted by Surferbeetle View Post
...it is my argument that we are consistently weak in integrating the non-lethal/non-kinetic means portion into the warfare spectrum and that we have the ability to transform that weakness into a strength in a fiscally conservative manner.
That is true and is unlikely to change; we have the ability but Congressional desire is required. They may do the right thing. That would be different...
It is my opinion that the ratio of X/Y multiplied by 100 is much greater than 100%. After designating nondeployables my contention remains that our existing personnel ratio is still much greater than 100%.
Possibly true but don't forget to decrement those doing other things that cannot be deployed because they're deployed elsewhere -- also, do not forget a rotation stack, ideally that means four of everything; three could work, so could two in a pinch but not for long.
Again it is my contention that if you take Uncle Sugar’s Nickel, irrespective of what your civilian attire/uniform color is, you have to ride on the merry-go-round. USG is USG…kind of like War is War.
True dat...