Any thoughts on where the money goes, or how revenue could be spent? It seems a good way to finance allot of stuff.
"Gold farming" is a legitimate business in my opinion. I'd imagine the money goes toward typical business expenses like labor costs, maintaining and upgrading equipment and other normal mundane legimate expenses along with some to local party officials who are bound to have their hand out. Some workers in China make tangible consumer goods, others "farm gold."

You know as far as Coalition contributions could go - if a country like India, or or somewhere that had the labor and networks - they could make a serious contribution hunting down and attacking listed sites - especially if they were paid - there might be allot of unhappy WoW fans though. Politically there'd be flak about using people chained to their desktops in support of GWOT.
I do not see the purpose in in "attacking" threat websites. RIAA and other copyright agencies attacked and shut down Napster and Kazaa and other similar sites and look happened, they basically forced the creation of the bitTorrent network which is now almost impossible to track and observe, let alone shut down.

The real value in the websites is intelligence like I mentioned in the previous post. If you target them and shut them down you just force them to change their tactics and find better ways to hide from you.

From left field, but if the threat sites happen to be running advertisements like a lot of the blogs do, try buying the ability to display links and banners on the threat website. The links and banners would lead to sites that communicate our side of the story (IO or PSYOP as the case requires.)

A good example of what we should be trying to do is like what Starbucks did in response to Oxfam's Day of Action video on youTube. Starbucks did not threathen to sue and shutdown (attack) youTube or even Oxfam. What they did is used youTube to present their side of the story to the public.

First watch Oxfam's Starbucks Day of Action. Notice, the second clip in the "Related" column is Starbucks' response.