Stan, That is a great story. I don't know about going to Turkey though. Our big Perkins genny went down the other day which put us in a bind as the grid is undpredictable and we still have to run radios and life support type functions - so we used the IA's Kraz 7.5t with Inman crane and got her into KBR where an Englishman runs some Turkish tech and cran oeprators. When we got word it was fixed we went to go pick her up and the damn batteries were gone. "There were no batteries" they said. "OK" I said, just happy to have it fixed (although I had pictures of the evac - one of which showed the batteries still attached). So we get her home and all looks good, but our electrician says "you know, this s not our 600 amp breaker, someone has replaced it with a 400 amp." Not being to saavy on prices, I asked how much for a good 600 amp breaker here on this economy? "Probably about $800" for a good one." So they got us twice, and I new why stealing a 600 amp breaker was worth it. If they would not fess up to the batteries, then no way they'd fess up to the breaker

Well it turned out to be as good as a soccer game for unity because for the rest of the day all BN; Sunni Arabs, Shiite Arabs, Kurds - all - came up to us and said we're sorry about that stuff beign stole off your generator, but if you'd have just asked us we'd have told you not to trust a Turk . I laughed my tail off - it became the big joke of the week. It makes you wonder if in the case for national unity we should pick somebody they all dislike and start a fight ?