What are saying Saudi Arabia Laws?

Saudia Arabia Laws are accessible on the site Lexadin which provides an English version of almost all countries. That is the source I used.
http://www.lexadin.nl/wlg/legis/nofr/oeur/lxwesau.htm
I went to the law of criminal procedure law.
Under the section 4, search of the persons and the dwellings I found this:
Article 40:
The privacy of persons, their dwellings, offices, and vehicles shall be protected. The privacy of a person protects his body, clothes, property, and belongings. The privacy of a dwelling covers any fenced area or any other place enclosed within barriers or intended to be used as a dwelling.
Article 41:
A criminal investigation officer may not enter or search any inhabited place except in the cases provided for in the laws, pursuant to a search warrant specifying the reasons for the search, issued by the Bureau of Investigation and Prosecution. However, other dwellings may be searched pursuant to a search warrant, specifying the reasons, issued by the Investigator. If the proprietor or the occupant of a dwelling refuses to allow the criminal investigation officer free access, or resists such entry, he may use all lawful means, as may be required in the circumstances, to enter that dwelling.
A dwelling may be entered in case of a request for help from within, or in case of a demolition, drowning, fire, or the like, or in hot pursuit of a perpetrator.
Article 46:
A dwelling shall be searched in the presence of its owner or his representative or any adult member of his family residing with him. If no such person is present, the search shall be conducted in the presence of the Umda (Chief) of the quarter or any comparable officer or two witnesses. The owner of the dwelling or his representative may peruse the search warrant and a note to that effect shall be entered into the record.
So the rational behind the Saudi Arabia Law for searching a house is the protection of persons and properties. In fact the law in Saudi Arabia is pretty much the same as in West. It is only the source of the Law that differs. Sharia has been used as source for positive legislation seeking first to protect individuals and properties.

The Taliban rule 53 is:
The mudjahidin are not allowed to search local people’s houses. If it is necessary to search someone’s house, you must have the provincial authority’s permission, and you must take with you two elders of that area during the search of the house.
Unlike in the Taliban code of conduct, the presence of two witnesses is requested only when the owner or representative or any adult member of the family is not available and after having requested support from the chief of quarter or any comparable officer.
Also,it is not forbiden to search an house, you need to have legal reasons.

Now I let Mike (If he is Ok) or any others compare with US troops code of conduct to search an house.