Quote Originally Posted by Cyrano View Post
Did you send in the fax to see your score break down?

... Honestly I didn't realize before taking it that biographic mattered as much as job knowledge and english expression, though as a 22 year old two credits short of a bachelor's I didn't have many leadership experiences and whatnot to draw on.
I didn't ask for my score breakdown, but now that you've reminded me, I will.

My understanding is that you can take the test as many times as you like (though I think you have to wait 11 months). I guess one advantage that you have now is that you know what is expected. You can tailor your internships/jobs/courses accordingly. As I finish up my PNs, my impression is that they are looking specifically for good communication skills, ability to function in other cultures, problem-solving skills, and leadership experience. Foreign language proficiency also can't hurt. If I were ten years younger, I would be looking for jobs/internships that help me to check each of those blocks. That way, when they ask for an example of my communication ability, I can tell them about X internship in which I needed to draft written communications and occasionally give presentations to various groups of folks.