GorTex, please allow me to introduce you to www.crossfit.com, a great warrior training program that will allow you to maintain warrior fitness levels despite KBR's best efforts to sabotage the force by providing dessert buffets in their chow halls. I for one think all these nicities are grossly excessive, a huge drain on your resources, and distraction from the main effort; however, I realize that our video generation would boycott the war effort if we pulled them back now. That is an entirely different topic that I would like to engage on, but not until after the Christmas season Personally I prefered Napolean's version of entertaining the troops, but I think those days are long gone (lol).

Brian, excellent point on the differences between public affairs approaches between large and small wars. We have different doctrine for warfighting based on the nature of the war (COIN, SASO, Conventional, etc), but I don't know if the PAO community has a different doctrinial approach for presenting our story in a small war scenario? If not, it is sorely needed from the beltway all the way down to the tactical unit level. It is obviously a tougher story to sell to the American public. Co-opting public support for "war of the flea" scenarios will require a unique approach, perhaps more educational than cheer leading?