Quote Originally Posted by Schmedlap View Post
That's what I don't get. It's out there, already compiled. It just isn't available, as far as I know.
I used to use the LOGSA tools online as a commander. A great set of tools to find almost anything. Contains FEDLOG and many other useful tools, such as a tracker for all your document # (orders, in civilian terms). It will do Fedex like tracking on your requisitions, telling you when it leaves the DLA source and makes it into your local SSA.

https://www.logsa.army.mil/index.cfm...home.startSite

It also prevents the pilferage that occurs in the system, especially with "neat" items. As a commander, I found the NSN for some new Camelbacks for my guys. I ordered them and waited for them to come in. One day, I checked online and found the document marked as received by our SSA (distro warehouse). I sent my supply SGT down to get them. Our SSA claimed they weren't in, and the supply SGTcame back empty handed. I printed the receipt report from online and sent him back, and told him that if they didn't produce I was contacting the SPO (Support Plans Officer) immediately. The SSA suddenly found them. Amazing.

Later, I trained my XO, Supply SGT, and all my LTs to do the same. Worked on all classes of supply. The tool let me also verify that my supply sgt and PLL clerk were ordering what I requested. As a result, my company was the best supplied in the BCT. Oddly, others weren't too interested in copying us, I found it hard to convince other co's to take the time to do the same. Council member and fellow commander tankersteve had good success with the system too.