Thread: Zero-Defects Mentality

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Talking Nah, yo'sef. You're wrong again...

Quote Originally Posted by slapout9 View Post
    Nah that ain't it...... in 64 you hadn't been out of the Marines long enough to understand advanced Army thinking yet.
    I'd been out of the Corps for over ten years by 64 and had been in the Army long enough to be a PSG E minus seven type. However, a little later, at the critical time in 1966, I was playing around in the SE Asia War Games and I sure missed whatever was important and going on at Ft. Jackson. Fortunately, I have never been stationed at Ft Jackson so I probably missed a lot of cutting edge stuff.
    A lot of folks have a problem with the fact that the Army won the Cold War and The Race To The Moon all by themselves!!!!been going downhill since then by listening to the wrong folks.
    Yup, particularly those that are convinced that a poor exit will give you twists in a T-10.

Units, Slap, units. ATCs weren't units in the true sense of the word. Foat Bragg didn't pay much attention to Third Army.

Does Frank Borman know the Army did all that? Hmmm. Well, he may, he was a West Pointer...
    Last edited by Ken White; 01-13-2010 at 09:35 PM.