Quote Originally Posted by OUTLAW 09 View Post
Azor...this whole attack does not make sense nor matches the standard IS TPPs...

While he ran along the edges of the Salafist circles he did not mix that deeply with them....which has made him harder to track right now.....his family stated out of Tunisia he never even prayed as a Muslim....

BUT again Berlin and several German cities where he was residing as he moved constantly has a large number of Russian SVR/FSB agents..do not challenge me on that fact....AND we have seen a reactivation of a number of former GDR MfS agents.......taken back into the FSB/SVR fold....

Go back to my post on the Russian threat issued out of Moscow in March 2016....that threat came from a well respected inner circle advisor of Putin....

Secondly.....Merkel is holding the Russian sanctions literally in place and the Russians know this..remember the US sanctions on Russia have virtually no impact as the US had limited trade with Russia...but not the EU....AND the dropping of those sanctions runs through Merkel.....NOT Trump....
Did they have a sale on tinfoil at Aldi?

You are making so many logical fallacies, I don't know where to begin.

You are starting from a desire to make the perpetrator not:

• A practicing Muslim
  • A migrant posing as a refugee
  • A migrant posing as a minor
  • Motivated by anti-Western or anti-European sentiment

Then you are leaping to conclusions based upon, "if this man isn't a Muslim supremacist terrorist who could he be?".

• Are their Russian intelligence officers all over Germany? Yes.
  • Are they trying to reactivate Cold War networks? Yes.
  • Does Russia want the EU sanctions lifted? Yes.
  • Is Germany key to keeping the sanctions in place? Yes.

But answer these questions:

• Is Germany the only country that matters as far as sanctions go? No.
  • Does Russia have support in Germany and other EU members for sanctions relief? Yes.
  • Is sanctions relief worth staging an Article V-triggering terrorist attack? No.
  • Do Merkel's opponents need help from Putin to oust her? Not really.
  • Is German law enforcement stretched by the migrant crisis? Yes.
  • Are there much easier ways for Russia to get what it wants? Yes.