Quote Originally Posted by Azor View Post
Earlier you claimed:

In response, I will guide you to today’s quote on the front page of SWJ from Alaa al-Ameri:

This was excerpted from al-Ameri’s article at Spiked: http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite...6#.WULJB9crKUk

Your discussion of the folly of de-Ba’athification is wholly irrelevant here. The Sunni Arab Iraqis who turned on U.S. forces – following their dismissal from the military, police and civil service, their political marginalization by way of an imposed democratic structure (facing a possibly tyranny of the Shia majority), and their consequent loss of the spoils of oil and gas in Kurdish and Shia hands – did so in Iraq.

The term “Muslim supremacism” is one that I began using because we do not refer to “White terrorism” or “White-ism”.

The worst Muslim supremacist terrorist attack on U.S. soil was prior to the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen and Libya. Even if the U.S. withdrew from the Middle East, its support for Israel would be enough for Muslim supremacists to regard Americans as aggressors.
Azor.....I really find it interesting that as someone who was never ever been in either Iraq and or AFG and or talked directly with just captured jihadis and then spent hours talking with them...you feel qualified to make these comments????

You really do not know what you are talking about....and this single sentence reflects that.....

If you took the time to read historically speaking everything printed back to the Ottoman empire and WW1 you might then understand that this underlying idea that the West has been beating up on Muslims and the West did not want us to be great nation states is a theme that is still there today.

IF you had talked with a former Iraqi ISI COL and Army officer who lost his salary and pension because of the US decision to disband the Army and Iraqi government organizations and now you have no money and no way to make money to support an extended family of say 14 and no food and then comes along a Sunni insurgent group and or AQI who offers you 1400 USDs per month to fight Americans..all you ask is where do I sign the contract.....I do not know how many jihadis who fought for AQI had little to no understanding of the Koran and or the Sunnahs and or the Shuras..but fighting for AQI at 1400 per month....was a go....

So before you race to such comments think it through and then ask yourself was I ever in the ME during the fighting and have I ever talked face to face with hardened jihadis.....

BTW a Ansar al Sunnah group leader a 26 year old Baghdad University trained vet who spoke a beautiful Arabic and perfect English led a 40 man group (Arab Sunni and Kurdish Sunni) that we rolled all up.... told me after talking with me for hours....

"Just because I talk with you and just because you do understand me and why I am fighting if I see you on the streets of Baqubah in the future I will kill you...."

BTW he was deadly serious....

Now lets compare experiences....and then lets see "who sees and understands"....