Ken---being cussed and discussed and found of no interest is WHAT the great answer to members of Allied/US military killed or wounded by a tactic that a discussion group deems of no interest?

LOOK at any of the CTC's training scenarios since 2007---NOT a single "swarming" event--I would say that flys in the face of reality but it might seem to some here as "not deemed of interest".

I look for the open and deep discussion of what is occurring and why we are failing and we are failing in Afghanistan to occur, but maybe this location is the wrong place for that--for to look at failure means one is willing to challenge and challenge hard current doctrine but maybe that is not in the DNA of this blog site.

WHY is it that much of the latest open discussions are in fact occuring outside of blogs like this and and are not occuring inside the military or defense contracting world?

EXAMPLE: Take the Pakistani LTC article released here on SWJ which really challenges current US reporting and in fact states the country is covered by 98% of a Taliban shadow government and is fighting a phase 2/3 Mao style guerrilla war AND a massive discussion breaks out on is swarming or is it not a valid "tactic."

I can see why a large number of military personnel no longer return to this site