Quote Originally Posted by Cannoneer No. 4 View Post
http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/206637.php

Who in DOD fights enemy propaganda?

Does EUCOM do any kind of counterpropaganda that might mitigate the effect enemy propaganda has on Kosovars in the German domestic target audience?
Who fights enemy propaganda?

The stupidest and the worst.

Anyone who has been around I/O and PAO in ISAF and IJC notes the large amount of relieved and rejected bottom-feeders who inhabit both fields of work.

The Navy sends ship commanders to IJC to be in charge of I/O on 30 day tours. A continuous parade of clueless Naval O-6s, who know how to run an aircraft carrier, or cruiser, but do not even have time to completely inprocess before they are farewelled and replaced by the next 30 day loser.

The people who run ISAF PAO/IO amaze one that they can actually breathe and walk at the same time. Helicopter pilots, Armor officers, Marine field grades and a large proportion of idiotic Air Force and Naval personnel who have zero experience in ground warfare, IO/PAO or in Afghanistan inhabit those billets.

And it only gets worse out in the RCs.

And at best, our PAO/IO is reactive in nature. The recipe is thus: SF morons go out and Hellfire or JDAM some "bad guys" (usually without anyone considering what kind of bad guy they are), TB accuses us of murdering babies, and we deny it ever happened. Then we admit it happened, later, but deny we killed anyone. Then we admit later we killed a bad guy, but deny we killed babies. Then we are forced to apologize for killing babies, whether we did or not, because our PAO/IO morons and or moronic SF idiots failed to have a plan for dealing with the fallout, WHICH HAPPENS EVERY F*CKING TIME!!!!

No wonder the rest of the world believes what the bad guys say and think we are a bunch of liars.

10 years of moronitude, repeated often. How stupid an non-learning can an organization be?

I never thought I was some kind of Wiley Coyote "SUPER-genius", but the solution seems pretty simple and straightforward to me.