That while sound advice isn't always true either. If it was well China would still be nearly completely agrarian. In the US it would probably be useful if the fairness doctrine for the media was reintroduced.

Throwing stones at the least amongst those in the US is not at all useful in solving problems that are not going to be fixed by dealing with that separate problem.

Coming from someone living in what is perhaps the worlds largest glass house, I'd perhaps be more inclined to entertain witless rock throwing when I stop having to pay for, and be woken up every night by road work that's designed to undo the mess of a major roadway where I live that had to be designed to put a turn at grenade range for it's entire length. Your criticism of me, and of the moronic percentage of the population in the US is not at all appropriate. Unless you want me to start going down a really nasty road of fault finding with modern domestic Germany and whatever shots I decide to entertain myself with taking at you personally, I respectfully suggest you try to speak to the topic of the thread.

I don't think the problem with German jihad is anymore the fault of people in Germany than is the very same issue when it occurs in the US. If you somehow were thinking that I was supporting such a witless notion, you'd be mistaken. The problem with that lies at it's base with the activities of the Taliban & Al-Qaeda. What people in other countries are seeing is a result of those obviously very successful efforts on their part. The rest of us have got to step up our game. My only suggestion beyond that & some demonstrations of alarm over just how awful the situation is have been that it can't be led by just the civil side, or just the military side of the US government.

I don't think for a second that all Pakistanis think that the US & Europe are filled with baby raping monsters, but I am damned concerned about the country falling to extremists. At this point I think it's safe to say that the US would prefer to have had nothing to do with Afghanistan, Pakistan, or much of that region at all. They did pick a fight with us though, and they aren't going to stop either, so no matter how dumb we are as a nation percentage wise, we're stuck dealing with them.