Hey Paul !
Quote Originally Posted by nichols View Post
Stan,

That's the one. The site still hasn't been updated with the contributions during the walk. A retired GySgt donated 300 to make sure that everyone on the team got a T-Shirt for the walk. The Gunney doesn't think his wife will mind...

Remember, I'm left-handed and attended a Sniper school at Camp Casey.... When I found out about the event last Wednesday I stumbled through registration. Initially it was Paul's, then they corrected it to Tomas. In the process two sites were created but the Team Tomas site shows $0 because all of the donations are being placed under Tomas' site. As soon as they combine the on location & electronic donations, Tomas should have credit for collecting about 2k in 3 days.

Needless to say, the children's oncology section at Walter Reed want's Tomas to be on their team next year. They do their walk in DC with a lot of people. We had 500 and Tomas was one of the recognized. So we'll have to figureout which place to walk next June and commit then.
That's gotta be the best one I've heard yet. Damn South Paw's like me

Say, is the USMC making you use those plastic thingies that strategically dump M4/16 hot shell casings on your right forearm

Let me get ahold of the Delta Hotel that thought that sierra up.

Darn nice Gunny that is...won't wanna be in his shoes when mamma comes home

I look forward to footage of the Walk.

Keep us posted.
Regards, Stan