Quote Originally Posted by jkm_101_fso View Post
Wow.

You can't be serious. I think that our tax dollars are spent on much more rediculous things than BAH for deployed Soldiers.
Yes sir.

I'm always serious about my work. To quote MAJ Boothroyd, "I never joke about my work".

I can think of nothing more ridiculous than waste and for me to be sincere on my detestation of the welfare state means personally opposing all unearned benefits and duplicitous payments, which I ever have.

As a capitalist I respectfully disagree with all governmental wasteage. You might agree if you looked objectively at the issue. Critical thought requires being able to dispassionately judge situations and seperate your own interests from the equation.

I'm also convinced that that's how good leadership works.

It would be a very hypocritical man who thought it okay for him to steal from the taxpayers or derive any largesse, whilst pointing the finger at others who do the same. Communist attitudes infect many otherwise good people within our society and even the nobler subcultures.

Seperately, as a sign of my sincerity & charity, any affected soldier by this particular policy who cannot afford their personal housing whilst deployed can send me an email and I will personally write them a check for as much as their requirement may seem to be or my ability to give will permit.